Housing loan; is the type of loan given by banks provided that the housing to be purchased is secured. The maturity of these loans can vary between 5-30 years with fixed interest rates. Many banks provide mortgage loans with variable interest rates. The mortgage purchased in this type of loan is the collateral of the bank used. In short, the bank secured itself by placing mortgages on housing.
If the mortgage on the housing is not paid, the bank sells the housing and collects it. In this way, banks secure themselves against loans extended.
There are steps to be followed in order to remove the mortgage over the housing used in the loan.
Obtaining existing rights on the housing is achieved by removing the mortgage on the housing. First of all, the loan payments must be finished. The next step is to remove the mortgage.
- A mortgage is a kind of register that is created on the deed as a result of the debt to the bank.
- In order to remove the mortgage, first of all the debt must be paid in full.
- The next step is to apply for the removal of the mortgage to the bank using the loan.
As a result of the payment of the entire loan, the mortgage is removed.
The Mortgage Of The Loan Ended Withdrawal
- The mortgage over the housing is removed after the loan is completely finished.
- In order to start the mortgage removal process, a mortgage notice letter is required.
- The mortgage slip letter is the document that should be issued on behalf of the debtor in order to legally remove the mortgage on the mortgage and immovable property.
- With this letter, the title deed is applied to the Directorate of Registry to remove the mortgage.
- Necessary transactions are made in the deed and the mortgage is removed from the housing.
- Mortgage removed information is also recorded in the land registry.
- At the end of all these transactions, housing is transferred to the consumer with all rights. Without a mortgage, it becomes a dwelling on the person.
In the case of mortgages, some banks also charge mortgages from consumers. Housing purchased under a housing loan is exempt from mortgage fees. Banks receive their mortgage fees not as fees paid to the government, but for the inquiries of the bank employees and the costs arising from the files prepared.
You can visit the page to get information about the conditions for using a housing loan.
Who Makes Mortgage Removal?
The mortgages of the mortgages on the dwellings whose loans have expired are left to the credit users. This process may belong to different banks and not to the user. What are the necessary documents to remove the mortgage?
Homeowners carry out mortgage removal transactions with the letter that they do not have any debts received by banks.
Banks charge a fee of USD 100-300 for this letter. However, it is not legal to reflect such a fee. They do not have the right to charge fees to the related article. People who are not familiar with the subject will pay.
The fee paid for the letter no debt can be taken back?
People who demand no letter from the bank receive this letter by paying a certain fee upon the request of the bank without knowing that they should not pay any fee for this article. They have the right to demand the fee paid back from the bank at the end of their awareness. The consumer can get their fees back by making an application to the arbitral tribunal.
A mortgage slip letter is taken from the bank after the housing loan debt is finished. After the deed transactions, registration procedures are carried out on behalf of the owner. Fek letter is the official document issued by the bank after the debt of the house is completely finished using the housing loan. A petition is given to the bank before receiving Fek letter. Prepares the bank statement in line with the petition. If the mortgage is canceled, it means removing the mortgage on the real estate from the records in the deed.